New, and old Regal boat model information and questions.
I am new to the forum and purchased an 86 195 regal sebring powered by the 190 470 engine.I know this engine is obsolete.My question is,did this model have an option for a 4.3 and will it fit if I decide to swap to one without doing any stringer mods? Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am
Welcome to the ROF.
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question.
2004 3860 Hard Top
2007 19' Kenner
- 2012 Regal Owners MULTIPLE Donator!
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:42 am
Yes it will take a 4.3L engin since I just purchased a 1989 same model with one in it.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 pm
- Location: Oliphant Ontario Canada
Return to Boat Models
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], spd210 and 6 guests